Emergency LED Warning Road Flares
These rechargeable road flares are designed with nine different flashing patterns, 16 amber LEDs and a visibility range of 1,000 ft. during the day and 3,000 ft. at night.
The rechargeable road flare comes in a six-piece kit with charging case or as a single flare.
These flares are designed to replace traditional incendiary flares and plastic road reflectors. With a magnetic mounting base the flares are designed to be able to be used as a replacement for an emergency strobe and can be used to alert staff if a machine is down or work is being done in a high traffic area. The flares also can be placed on a piece of equipment to alert those around that it is in use.
LED Road Flares Applications & Benefits:
- Store in vehicles for road emergencies
- In plants for hazards or where maintenance work is being performed.
- Small enough to carry while hiking in case of being lost.
- Use in warehouses for skid replacement
- Waterproof units can be stored in boat for water emergencies. Good to 50′ depth.
LED Road Flares Specifications:
- 24 LED’s visible up to half mile
- Product dimensions: 10.5 cm x 3.5 cm (4-1/8 in x 1-3/8 in)
- Waterproof up to 50 feet
- Corrosion proof and crush proof
- 360 degree lighting patterns
- High strength magnet attaches to metal surfaces
- Rechargeable Ion Battery – includes 120V charger, 12 volt auto charger and USB charger
- Operating temperature: minus 40 degrees C to 60 degrees C
- Nine flash patterns – including SOS morse code.
- Flash times per charge:
|Rotate – 7 hours|
Quad Flash – 7 hours
Single Blink – 60 hours
Alternating Blinks – 7 hours
SOS morse code – 12 hours
Steady on high intensity – 4 hours
Steady on low intensity – 30 hours
Two LED flashlight – 7 hours
LED flashlight – 5 hours
Sold individually or as a package of 6 units.
|000 350-X6000||000 350-X6006|