Trailer – Wheel Chocks
Stabilize trailers to prevent unexpected movement and shifting with Wheel Chocks available in a variety of types and sizes.
Made of cast aluminum, rubber or urethane, wheel chocks attempt to minimize accidental trailer movement from fork truck jolts and vehicle brake failure. Wheel chocks can not protect across the range of hazards at the loading dock.
Purchase individually or as our wheel package kit – includes one wheel chock (specify from below) plus one wall bracket with mounting hardware, one caution sign and on 15′ length of 1/4″ galvanized chain.
There are many problems associated with wheel chocks:
- Slip on oily surfaces, rain, snow or ice.
- Can’t prevent a sudden departure.
- Can be easily driven over.
- Lack a communication system to alert the truck driver and lift truck operator.
- Easily lost, misplaced or stolen.
- Need to stock multiple sizes.
- Require training and supervision.
- Dangerous and time-consuming installation.
For more information or to request a quote Call us @ 1-800-543-8929 or click the GET QUOTE button at the top of the screen.